Exciting opportunity for a motivated, goal-oriented Doctor in Portland, ME. At BodyBack, our mission is to inspire and educate those we serve through chiropractic, physiotherapy and nutrition to lead themselves to a pain-free, happier, and healthier life, so that they may lead others. Our care focuses on helping patients achieve their goals and promote overall health. We do this with a focus on chiropractic and teaching patients to care for themselves.
If you are caring, motivated, positive and meet the qualifications below we look forward to talking.
Established doctors or recent graduates are welcome to apply.
ART , Graston and Rehab focused training is preferred.
- Full or part time available
- Opportunity to work in established 12 year old established clinic
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Recommend care to not only relieve, but to improve overall health and function.
- Perform manual adjustments
- Perform physiotherapy
- Educate patients on their condition and importance of chiropractic care in life.
- Maintain accurate medical records
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Initial Fixed Pay with Transition to Bonus structure
- M, W, R 7:45 – 5:45
- Tuesday: 11:30 – 6
- Friday 7:15 – 11:45
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Completed / Graduating)
- Chiropractic License in Maine
- Portland, ME
Please send Resume and Cover letter to: