Associate Chiropractic Physician wanted in premier perinatal/pediatric practice in Yarmouth, ME (just outside the vibrant city of Portland.)
Pinetree Family Chiropractic is a well established family practice with a focus on pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatric care. We have a commitment to maintaining strong and trusting relationships with other local providers, creating an atmosphere of mutual community support. We also have a strong commitment to social justice and inclusivity and we joyfully serve all our diverse families. We never stop learning and growing and are committed to providing the best, evidenced based care possible.
We are looking for a candidate committed to patient-centered care, with an internal motivation to work hard and grow, a passion for building honest relationships, and a desire to be a part of the greater community. Additionally, candidates must have a strong commitment to helping us maintain a safe space where diversity is celebrated and all people are welcomed, respected, and supported.
Come work in our beautiful and relaxed waterfront location with other kind, happy people who value work-life balance. Part time or full time available.
- Experience in pregnancy & pediatrics a plus
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptionally ethical and respectful of bodily autonomy and informed consent
- Committed to inclusivity and to fighting healthcare disparities due to race, sex, gender identity, body size, etc
- Ability to develop an effective and appropriate treatment plan and evaluate effects to monitor and communicate progress toward goals
- Excellent documentation skills
- Confident but knows when to ask for help
- Understands the requirements of the insurance industry and is comfortable communicating with patients about what in their plan may or may not be covered
- Enjoys a challenge
- Driven to continually learn and grow
- Independent and motivated but loves collaboration
- Enjoys building trusting relationships with both patients and other providers in the community
- Sense of humor – we all love to laugh!
No marketing or sales required.
Interested? Email resume and cover letter to [email protected]