Immediate opportunity for motivated, goal-oriented Doctor of Chiropractic in the Portland area. Portland, ME is a recreational haven with beaches, mountains, and incredible world class restaurants, which makes Portland one of the best U.S. cities to live in.
At Body Back Chiropractic our mission is to inspire, educate, and adjust those we serve towards optimal health so that they may lead a happy, healthy, and pain free life. In turn leading others in their lives to do the same. Our care focuses on helping patients achieve their goals and promote overall health.
We are rapidly growing and can’t wait to welcome a third doctor to the team! We already have new patients waiting for you!
Chiropractors licensed in any state as well as newly graduated doctors are highly encouraged to apply. We will provide support for credentialing and can wait for licensure to be complete as this position will start in our expansive rehab room working with established patients.
Must be self-starting, professional, accountable, coachable, and able to follow well defined systems. Our established practice runs on outstanding systems with great training and support provided. The individual must have a genuine concern for patients, walk their talk of health, fitness, and nutrition. It is of the utmost importance they possess a top-notch bedside manner, be a great adjuster, and have a passion for rehabilitation. This opportunity will allow the associate to build a practice without incurring the expense of starting from scratch.
The individual must have a genuine concern for patients, walk their talk of health and wellness, have a good bedside manner, be a GREAT adjuster, be familiar with rehabilitation, have a strong knowledge of nutrition.
We are a close-knit office and are very supportive. Mentoring and guidance are important parts of what we do.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Required)
- Maine State License
- Preceptorship applicants accepted.
- Boards 1-4
- Recommend care to not only relieve, but to improve overall health and function.
- Perform manual adjustments
- Assist established doctors with treatment
- Care for established Doctor’s patients when/if needed
- Perform physiotherapy
- Educate patients on their condition and importance of chiropractic care in life.
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
Schedule: Full time
- M, W, R 7:45 – 5:45
- Tuesday: 11:30 – 6
- Friday 7:15 – 11:45
Pay: Initial Fixed Pay with Transition to Bonus structure
- 401k @ 3% match
- Health Care stipend
- Gym membership paid
- Monthly supplements provided
- At-cost supplements and rehab supplies
- Monthly team outings
- Chiropractic care
- Malpractice Insurance
- Covid-19 Vaccination is NOT required
If you are caring, motivated, positive, and meet the qualifications below we look forward to talking.
Resumes and cover letter to:
· Kerri Des Jardins, [email protected]